söndag 17 juni 2012

Inspiration med stämplar / Inspiration with stamps

Givetvis har jag börjat använda stämplarna redan ;) så här kommer lite inspirationsalster...

Of course, I have started using stamps already;) so here are some inspirational works ...


Först har jag gjort ett kort till Kenny K Krafty Girls Challenge med stämplarna "Grattis på Bröllopsdagen" och "Jag älskar dig av hela min rumpa".

First I made a card to Kenny K Krafty Girls Challenge with stamps "Congratulations on the wedding day" and "I love you with all my butt." ( but on swedish)




En isglass med texten "Soliga hälsningar" gjordes till en utmaning hos Scrapperra.

A Icecream with the sentiment " Sunny wishes" (but on swedish) made for a challenge at Scrapperra.


Och nu till något annat - jag har dille på att göra färgkartor! Och därför fanns den stämpeln med då jag tror fler än mig gör sina egna färgkartor. Här har jag gjort framsidan till min färgkarta till Copic. Motivet är en av Kenny K pysseltjejer som jag tycker passar perfekt!

And now for something else - I have craze on making color charts! And therefore there was a stamp with that word when I think more than I do their own color maps. Here I have made front page to my color chart for Copic. The motif is one of the new crafty Kenny K stamps that I think match perfect!


Mer inspiration kommer :)
More inspirations are on the way :)

Kram / Hugs


2 kommentarer:

Lisa-olsi sa...

Läckra alster!
Tuff "rump-text-stämpel" :)
Snyggt färglagt på din färgkarta.
Kram

Marita Johansson sa...

Uuunderbara alster och texterna är sååå härliga

Kram